IV SOUTHWEST IBERIAN CORRIDOR FORUM
BADAJOZ – IFEBA – FEHISPOR
November 21 from 17:00 to 19:00 h
The Iberian Southwest Corridor is a concept that does not exist either in practice due to the lack of communication infrastructures or in the minds of decision-makers and public opinion of Spain and Portugal as they are considered peripheral and term territories.
This Forum aims to identify the potential of this Corridor and mobilize wills and acquire the necessary commitments so that in the next four years the maximum infrastructure necessary to make it a reality is executed.
- Identify the Iberian Southwest Corridor as the axis linking Madrid with Lisbon, Spain with Portugal and as a basic axis of the Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T).
- Identify and visualize the development and economic and social growth potential of the territories included in the Iberian Southwest Corridor.
- Define key dates that mark a Roadmap for communications infrastructures that allow a transformation in the 2021-2030 decade, with specific commitments for the next 4 years.
- Extend awareness of the importance of the Iberian Southwest Corridor to society in general and especially to companies, managers, professionals and public officials on both sides of the Raya to join wills and efforts to make it happen.
- Engage the entire political spectrum to incorporate into their programs the actions that will make the necessary infrastructures a reality in the coming years and to combine the efforts and will to achieve it.
when and where?