SUPPORT FOR THE SOUTHWEST IBERIAN CORRIDOR BOOSTRead the petition
(Español) SIL 2022 BARCELONA. PRESENTACIÓN DE LOS CORREDORES LOGÍSTICOS, ENERGÉTICOS, INDUSTRIALES Y DIGITALES DEL SOI
Sorry, this entry is only available in European Spanish. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.Con motivo de la celebración en Barcelona de la Feria...
Sorry, this entry is only available in European Spanish. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.El 25 de Mayo presentamos la publicación CSOI beta 0.10 en la...
Sorry, this entry is only available in European Spanish. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
of unpredictable effects
High speed lines
and long distance 2020
Isolation of the Iberian Southeast
Corredor Sudoeste Ibérico
Road Map Proposal
TRAIN WORTHY NOW!
- Recognition and commitment of the investments in infrastructures necessary for the Iberian Southwest , and their incorporation into the Infrastructure plans of the coming years.
- Development of a formally constituted and permanent private interest group that ensures the monitoring and continuity of the development of communication networks and transport in the Iberian Southwest and Europe.
- Efforts and actions will be concentrated in this year on the High-Speed and Freight Train line that constitutes the central axis of the Iberian South-West Corridor with the following road map:
- TRAIN WORTHY ALREADY. Radical improvements in infrastructure and current services to the maximum extent possible. Special actions in the sections that will be used in the coming years: Plasencia – Madrid, connections with Puertollano, Sevilla y Huelva.
- Promotion of actions that allow works to be carried out in the high speed commute Plasencia – Navalmoral de la Mata – Talavera de la Reina – Pantoja/Toledo, in order to be completed in 2026. Conventional network improvement actions and electrification of the route Talavera de la Reina – Madrid.
- 2021-2023: Actions in infrastructure, security sistems and electrification of the section Mérida – Puertollano.
- Extension of the current RENFE of Talgo Intercity service Madrid – Badajoz until Lisboa.
- Completion of infrastructure in ejecution between Badajoz and Plasencia with all the High Speed characteristics.
- Entry into operation of the High Performance Train that allows the journey Badajoz – Madrid in less than 4 hours.
- Starting of commuter/regionals trains that allow high frequencies of services on the axes: Plasencia – Zafra and Don Benito/Villanueva de la Serena – Badajoz.
- Planification to start of operation of the line Lisboa – Extremadura – Madrid using new and old infrastructures with improvements.
Completion of the new electrified line of Évora to Caia and the new railway connection of Sines.
Total electrification Lisboa – Madrid.
Termination and entry into service of the High Speed between Madrid and Lisboa. With all the finished infrastructures and of similar characteristics to the rest of the Iberian Network, being able to support the different necessary services of travelers and merchandise.